About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chemistry of a Car Crash...

Well, I got into a car wreck yesterday. I was driving with my buddy Derek, on our way to see Omdiecca play in Wasilla (Omdiecca is a band that I am friends with, my cousin is the bass player, and I am very well acquainted with the other two members). I was making a left turn at a light and the light was yellow. I did not see the truck until it was too late. It smashed into my car right about the front-right tire. Derek was unhurt and so was I (cuz I knew you were worried). Now I have to find another way to get to work. Right now I'm borrowing Kari's (my sister-in-law for all you stranger's out there) bike and I'm gonna ride to work. I found that it takes me an hour to get there (hey! I'm not in shape! Gimme a break!). But the best part is........................nothing. The whole deal just inhales vigorously, like a Vacuum cleaner.

2 comments:

The Murray's said...

OMG James!!! That totally sucks! So, the car is totaled?
I'm just glad you two are ok! Be careful!!!

The Knight Family said...

I think it is great that you are biking! Way to exercise! But that sucks about the car.... especially since this is the second car that you have crashed in less than a year. You are super lucky to be okay. Take Care, some people out there care about you!