About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

H.M.S Awesome

Well, last friday (the day after payday) I went to my place of work and purchased for myself, an eighty gigabyte iPod. It is black (like my old one, except my old one was 160-gigs and had 3 seasons of The Office (NBC) on it) and I named it "H.M.S Awesome" because I thought that was unique as well as wicked awesome. I am also looking forward to traveling to N.H for my family reunion (not really. I hate my family and all that.....not really). The part I am especially looking forward to is a trip to the Ben & Jerry's factoryorwhatever in Vermont. I didn't get to go there last time I was on the East Coast. However, I am determined to have fun. No matter what my siblings may say about my work.

3 comments:

The Labrecque Family said...

Well I do hope you had fun. Even if you did not go swimming.

The Murray's said...

You poop! Are you happy now that you got to go to Ben and Jerry's for the lovely 15 minute tour that we spent 2 hours driving for?? LOL
BTW, you know you love us! :)

James Marcel Patras said...

The drive didn't seem like two hours for me. I slept and watched a movie.