About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Unemployment

Well, for those of you who don't live within a 500 yard radius of me, today was my last day working at Wal*Mart. Finally! I was so stressed out near the end because I hated more that half of the people that I worked with and the fact that I had to be there at 3 am almost every day. Jonah (one of the "associates" that I actually like) made me some special pizza bread. Now, in the Wal*Mart Bakery, we make pizza bread using cheese bread, which we cut open and put a regulated number of slices of peperoni and a small amount of cheese inside and then close it up and reshape it. However, for me, because it was my last day, Jonah made me some using Jalepeno bread (we were out of the cheese bread). He made me 4 rolls and I gave him one to try and I bought the others. During his lunch and at the end of my last break, he shared some with me. It was delicious! You couldn't taste the jalepeno but you still got the spicy aftertaste...like heaven.
Anyway, the family and myself are going to Alyeska this weekend so that John and I can go skiing and we will be staying for 2 nights. I am going to drive myself back early so that I can go to church for vespers on saturday night and liturgy on sunday. Then I leave next friday! I am sooooooooooo excited! James out.

1 comment:

The Murray's said...

:) Nice to see a pic of Nicole! You two are cute together....