About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The new and inproved me

Well, I finally got to move. I have wanted to move my whole life, don't ask me why, and now I've done it. Thus far it doesn't seem like I've moved, it just seems like I'm on a vacation. But because I started having to look for work, I am getting this feeling of lonelyness. Do I miss my family? Not as much as I thought I would. I miss knowing where everything is. So far I have been places and I have no idea where I am going. I finally got a bus sceduale, but it is huge and I have no idea where I am going, still.
My good friend Derek's Grandmother is in charge of linin and sterilization at a hospitol in Whittier, Ca. I was/am hoping to get a job there, but again, I have no idea where it is. I feel so lost, yet free at the same time.
I am living with Nicole's family at the moment (Nicole is my girlfriend) and they have been very helpful in a lot of ways. Nicole's mom said she could help me write a resume and has put out the word at their church that I need a roommate or two. I just hope everything falls into place soon.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

James, I know what you mean. Learning a new place sucks. I still don't know most of the side streets down here, and I've been here almost five years. But hang in there, and you'll be fine.

The Murray's said...

:) Good luck Jameser, everything will fall into place eventually. Keep your chin up, and keep filling out those job apps. I love you baby!
-sis