About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Well now that I'm all bloody down there...

Well, yesterday after I posted the first one, I went on a 90's music rage. I went to a website that you can watch video's for free (the name of which I won't say because I am not sponsered by them, however I can say that it started with a "Y" and rhymes with "boob"). It started how it always does, my iTunes was on and a song came up by "Harvey Danger" and so I looked them up on this website. After watching that, a song by "Fastball" came up on the list so I watched that one, et cetera. I ended up spending about an hour watching music video's of bands I had heard when I was younger but never knew the names of. I must say though, nothing beats "The Decemberists" for style. They are amazing and my favourite band. Check them out. Peace