About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gradblast for all you squares out there...

Well, last night I went to the Chugiak/Eagle River Grad blast. It was pretty fun. They had all the usual things to do there. I beat my buddy Tim-kun at sumo wrestling three times in a row. I won a Chugiak mug for the drawing. On the board where they posted the winnings, it said I won an E.R mug. I was going to keep it out of spite, but it turned out to be a Chugiak one. I also discovered that I can't play Poker at all and also that I am passably good a Black Jack. They had gambling there. Isn't that Illegal? Also, on a totally unrelated note, If you haven't listened to it yet, I strongly recommend the new Jack Johnson album, "Sleep Through The Static", it is pretty awesome. My favourite song on it is probably, "If I Had Eyes". I'll See You Next Time!