About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"You've been here before, haven't you..."

Well, I got another job. I am now, once again, a Wal*Mart associate. Every day that I work there I am mentally kicking myself in the butt. I could have tried to get a transfer, which means that I would have Medical and Dental insurence as well as my discount card. When I was getting ready to move I thought, "I don't like working here, I can find a job easily enough." WRONG! I just got hired by them and it's my first real job.
I have been hired by Vector Marketing to sell Cutco products but...that job relies on people, and having lots of friends and connections. So basically it was the worst job I could get here.
I know what your thinking, "Is there any good news James?" the answer is yes.
Nicole and I have been dating for 5 months now, and I'm getting 854 dollars back from The Man. YAY!

I'll see ya next time (Lavar Burton)
JP

2 comments:

The Murray's said...

Good thing you didn't have to file in CA..... You'd be getting an IOU!

5 months.... You little love birds, still twitterpated are you!? LOL

Love you Jameser! C

The Murray's said...

YO, you alive?