About Me

My photo
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
I'm just a young man tryin to find his way in these turbid waters that make up this life.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alms?!

Well, I had that interview at Noah's Bagals and I didn't get called back for another interview. I called them today and the manager said I still might get a call back in a week or so. I have had several other interviews in the meantime. First, I interviewed at Goodwill, you'd think that they'd hire me right? Wrong! Turns out that they can't give me every Sunday off, and since I'm a religious man, I turned it down. Then, I had an open interview at a restaurant called "Lazy Dog" it seems like a cool place, that was two days ago and when I called earlier today all the managers were too busy to talk to me so I'll try again tomorow. Also, I applied at a Subway near here and I haven't heard back from them yet...
However, there is an upside to all this, because I can't afford a car and I don't want to rely on others to get me around, I have been getting around on a bike. I am getting tons of exersise. The Goodwill is about a 30 minute bike ride one way. At least I'll be in shape right?

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

I am so glad that you are riding your bike! A true nature lover!